Cinnamon sugar cookies are one of my daughter’s favorite cookies. I love these because they are quick to make and delicious.
When I started this blog, I knew exactly what I wanted my main focus to be. First and foremost, I wanted to share delicious tried and true recipes that my family enjoys. I also wanted to offer you quick and easy recipes that everyone has time to make. I know some people are avoiding boxed and processed foods, but sometimes they sure make things easier. There are nights when we do not have the time for a meal or dessert that is made from scratch. That is when these quick and easy meals come in and make you look like a master chef without requiring all your time and fuss.
These cookies are super quick and easy because they use Pillsbury Refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough. Whenever I go into the grocery store, I always pick up a roll because it is so versatile.
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Scoop out tablespoon size amounts of cookie dough and roll in your hands to make a ball.
- Then roll the ball of dough through the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place balls on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Flatten cookies slightly with a spatula. Use spatula to create a light grid on top of cookies.
- Sprinkle the top of the cookies with more cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Put cookies in the oven and bake for 8-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly brown.
- Remove and let cool for about 5 minutes before removing from pan.