You all requested more weeknight meals and I listened by bringing you this delicious Weeknight Baked Ravioli!! I totally understand the need for more quick meal ideas. We seem to stay super busy around here. With one teen working three nights a week, two kids in piano lessons, one in drum lessons, school activities, etc, we are always limited on time during the week. I am excited to share some of my favorites with you.
I know you are going to love this one! It is kind of like a lasagna with ravioli. Soooo cheesy and yummy! Super quick and easy to put together too!
- 3 pkg. (9 oz. each) Buitoni Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce (or 3 cups homemade spaghetti sauce)
- 1 cup Sargento 6 Cheese Italian shredded cheese
- 1 cup Sargento Mozzarella shredded cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Line the bottom of the baking dish with ½ of the ravioli in a single layer.
- Pour half of the spaghetti sauce over the ravioli and layer with half of the mozzarella and italian cheeses.
- Repeat by adding the rest of the ravioli, spaghetti sauce, and cheeses.
- Cover your baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake uncovered for 10-15 minutes more.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.
If you prefer it meatless, feel free to substitute with your favorite marinara sauce. We love using my homemade spaghetti sauce because it has all the yummy herbs in it!
I hope you enjoy this! More easy weeknight meals coming up!
**This is not a sponsored post. Just the products I use and my personal opinions! However, I am always up for fun new sponsorships, so feel free to email me if you are interested in working together to promote YOUR brand!**