You all requested more weeknight meals and I listened by bringing you this delicious Weeknight Baked Ravioli!! I totally understand the need for more quick meal ideas. We seem to stay super busy around here. With one teen working three nights a week, two kids in piano lessons, one in drum lessons, school activities, etc, we are always limited on time during the week. I am excited to share some of my favorites with you.
I know you are going to love this one! It is kind of like a lasagna with ravioli. Soooo cheesy and yummy! Super quick and easy to put together too!
- 3 pkg. (9 oz. each) Buitoni Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce (or 3 cups homemade spaghetti sauce)
- 1 cup Sargento 6 Cheese Italian shredded cheese
- 1 cup Sargento Mozzarella shredded cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Line the bottom of the baking dish with ½ of the ravioli in a single layer.
- Pour half of the spaghetti sauce over the ravioli and layer with half of the mozzarella and italian cheeses.
- Repeat by adding the rest of the ravioli, spaghetti sauce, and cheeses.
- Cover your baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake uncovered for 10-15 minutes more.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.
I hope you enjoy this! More easy weeknight meals coming up!
**This is not a sponsored post. Just the products I use and my personal opinions! However, I am always up for fun new sponsorships, so feel free to email me if you are interested in working together to promote YOUR brand!**