I am starting a new series of posts that are going to be our summertime favorites. You can see some of our favorites that I have posted in the past if you scroll down on the sidebar to the right ===>. I am going to start off today sharing what is probably my favorite smoothie – the Strawberry Banana Coconut Smoothie. It is so easy to make and tastes delicious! Of course, if you don’t like one of the fruits, just substitute for another favorite of yours. It’s very versatile!
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 banana
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 6 ice cubes
- Combine, strawberries, banana, coconut flakes, almond milk and honey in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add in the 6 ice cubes and process until smooth.
- Pour into a 12-16 oz. glass and enjoy!!
If you aren't a fan of almond milk, feel free to substitute with a milk of your choice.