There isn’t much better on a hot summer day than a nice tall milkshake. One of my favorites is a Strawberry Coconut milkshake. I am trying to eat healthier these days, especially with a beach vacation only a few weeks away! I thought I would share my favorite skinny recipe with you.
Just three ingredients. Can’t get much easier than that! If you are worried about it not being sweet enough, trust me, that is no concern. If for some reason you feel you need more, feel free to add some Stevia or other sweetener to taste.
- 2½ cups No Sugar Added Strawberry Ice Cream
- ¾ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ¼ cup Unsweetened coconut
- ½ tsp Xanthum Gum, optional
- In a blender, add ice cream, almond milk, and coconut.
- If desired, add the Xanthum gum.