I am almost embarrassed to post this recipe because I figure just about everyone on the planet has made these before. However, I am hoping that someone out there is like me who is in search for the PERFECT recipe for these delicious treats.
Well, look no more! I have made these with several different recipes before but they were never just right. They were either too dry, too bland or something. Then I tried these last night and they are just right!!
Here’s the recipe:
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 package of mini marshmallows
- ½ cup marshmallow cream
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- Grease a 13x9 pan and set aside.
- Melt butter in large pot over medium heat.
- Add mini marshmallows and marshmallow cream and melt. Be careful to not over cook marshmallows. Do not let them melt completely.
- Take off the heat and add the cereal and stir to coat.
- Press into your prepared pan. You can use wax paper or spray your hands with cooking spray.
- Cool for 30 minutes before cutting.
- Enjoy! 🙂