I don’t know about you but I am thrilled that we are seeing the beginning of fall weather where I live. I am so ready for sweaters, puffy vests and my favorite boots. I live in those three things all fall and winter!
I know Monkey Bread Muffins aren’t a seasonal food but they are full of cinnamon which definitely makes me think of fall. These are a great Saturday morning treat for your family. I made them this morning and this family gobbled them up in no time flat. I would definitely say that makes them a winner!! They would also make a great weeknight dessert. Seriously, you can eat these anytime of day because they are just yummy!!
- 1 can Grands Homestyle Biscuits
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 can condensed milk
- Preheat your oven to 375°.
- In a small bowl, mix together the white sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Put a ½ teaspoon of butter in the bottom of each cup of your muffin pan.
- Cut each of your biscuits into quarters.
- Next roll up each piece into a ball and roll them in the sugar/cinnamon mixture to coat.
- Place 3 balls into each muffin cup.
- Drizzle ½ tsp of butter over each of the muffins.
- Then with your fingers sprinkle the remaining sugar/cinnamon mixture over the top of the muffins.
- Put in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove when the muffins are golden and bubbly.
- Drizzle condensed milk over each muffin to your liking.