Easy Nutella Brownies. Do I really need to say anything more than that? Seriously. Brownies are always a huge crowd pleaser. We go through more than our share of them in this house. The kids love them. Whenever we make them, they are gone before they ever get a chance to cool off! I am a busy mom and most of my friends are too. We are always looking for ways to make yummy meals and sweets that are quick and easy. This recipe is exactly that!!
When I first saw the idea of adding Nutella to brownies I was skeptical. I mean, why would you want or need to mess with an already perfect brownie? Then one day I had a jar of Nutella sitting in the pantry that was just screaming to be used. I thought why not give it a try. I am so very glad that I did. We love a good fudgey brownie and the Nutella just makes them even more that way. It really enhances the chocolate, yet doesn’t overdo it. It’s perfection.
I didn’t tell anyone what I had done when I served them. They all started gobbling them up right away and saying that they just might be the best brownies ever! They were all gone in record time so I guess that speaks for itself!
What’s your favorite way to use Nutella?
- 1 box of Brownie Mix
- 1 cup of Nutella or other Hazelnut spread
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup Nutella to drizzle over the top
- Preheat your oven to 350°. Grease a large 9×13 glass baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, 1 cup of Nutella, eggs, water, and oil. Mix well.
- Pour into baking dish and spread evenly.
- In a microwwave, melt the ¼ cup of Nutella and stir in 10 second increments until thin and smooth.
- Now drizzle it over the top of the brownies.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place pan on a wire rack to cool.
**Our personal favorite boxed Brownie mix is Betty Crocker Original Supreme with the Hershey’s Syrup in it. Yum!!