Do you get the munchies for something sweet? I have gotten in the habit of needing a little bite of sweetness every evening. It doesn’t have to be anything big. These are perfect to grab and take care of my craving. My husband and daughter request these pretty frequently.
- 2 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 cups pecans
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Beat the egg whites and water together in a large bowl.
- Next add in the pecans and stir to coat.
- Whisk together the sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Then pour over the pecans. Stir to coat.
- Spread pecans on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for one hour, being sure to stir every 15 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Kevin and Amanda.