I don’t know about you, but when I think of the holidays one of the first things that comes to mind is Cinnamon! Who am I kidding. If you know me at all, you know that I have Cinnamon on my mind ALL the time. It just makes everything delicious. Today, I am sharing my Cinnabon Bundt Cake with you.
First, I need to confess something to you. I have always been one that absolutely LOVED getting out in the hustle and bustle of holiday shopping. I loved the crowds, the excitement that filled the air, all of it! However, as I get older, I am finding that I am really loving shopping online. Sitting on the couch in my comfy pajamas next to my warm fireplace… you just can’t beat that. Shopping online I have found some really great deals. Even more than that though, I have found some PERFECT gifts that I would never have found in local stores. It’s a win/win all the way around. Now I do still go out for some of my shopping and still enjoy that too. By the way, I have a post coming up later this week with some great gift ideas of my favorite things. You won’t want to miss that!
Ok, now that I have made my confession, it’s time to talk about this amazing cake. The secret ingredient is the Cinnabon coffee creamer from International Delight. This stuff smells amazing. It almost makes me want to just chug it from the bottle. This creamer is really versatile too. We have used it in Snickerdoodle cookies, milkshakes, and blondies. I love it! If you aren’t a cinnamon lover, they have lots of other delicious flavors to enjoy. Want even more great ideas using International Delight creamers? Be sure to check out their Pinterest boards for lots of great recipe inspiration. Oh, and don’t forget my Cinnabon Donuts that I shared awhile back. They are definitely one of our favorite donut recipes!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup Cinnabon International Delight Creamer
- 3 eggs
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2½ cups flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1¼ c. powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Cinnabon creamer
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Spray a bundt pan with non stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Beat the sugar, oil, creamer, and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium size bowl, sift together the baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and flour.
- Slowly add the flour mixture into the egg mixture and beat on low speed until just combined.
- In a small bowl, mix together the streusel ingredients (brown sugar and cinnamon).
- Gently pour half of the batter into the bundt pan. Then sprinkle on the streusel. Follow by pouring the remainder of the batter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. When a toothpick or knife inserted into the cake comes out clean, it is ready to be removed from the oven.
- Let the cake cool for 15 minutes before removing from bundt pan and letting cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, stir together the ingredients for your glaze.
- Spoon the glaze over the top of the cake. Let this set for a few minutes before serving.
- Cover any leftovers. Cake will stay good for several days.
Disclosure: I was given the Cinnabon Coffee Creamer from International Delight to try out in my own kitchen. All opinions expressed here are my own.
Now tell me, do you do any of your holiday shopping online? Or do you prefer doing it all in local stores?